Monday, February 17, 2014

Personal: Part 1: Italy - Roma 2010



What can I say about this trip…  one word… "fantabulous"!!!!!  This was one of the most fantastic trips!  My little travel bug in me is just itching for another adventure after editing all of these pics!

It only took me three years to finally start editing the pictures, why do you say?  Well, It turned out that I was pregnant with our first son the last week of this fabulous Italy adventure!  Yes, It's true!  After a miscarriage in the spring of 2010, we decided to try again and while in Italy I started getting all the loving signs of pregnancy including the never ending need for a bathroom… not so easy in a foreign land.  :-)  Then the plane ride home where I had to excuse myself a hundred times for the bathroom while my plane neighbor looked at me with a crazy look!  When I got home, we we're blessed with the news that I was in fact pregnant and was going to be a momma for the first time!!!!  So, Griffin can always say that he travelled to Italy!  Fast forward to present and we have been truly blessed with two handsome boys!  So, Italy pictures were way down on the priority.  They still are, but I decided to steal a couple hours during our NC 2014 Snow Blizzard (haha) to edit and post them!  

Dreaming of warm weather, out door dining, a glass of wine and the company of dear friends!  

Italy, you will always hold a special place in my heart, when I became a mom!

Ready for our next adventure!!!!

Happy Monday!







































No comments:

Post a Comment